Auction Date/Time: First Lot Ends Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 7:00 PM CDT
Auction Location: Black and Gold Auctions
Wednesday Weekly Online Auction
First Lot Ends: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 7:00 PM CST
Ammo and more ammo, reloading equipment, glassware, books, tools, antiques and furniture. What a variety!
We appreciate your business and yours bids!
We can ship your ammo purchases! Powder and primers cannot be shipped!
The Wednesday Weekly Online Auction is back with some modifications. Please note these changes for the immediate future as we try to comply with regulations related to the virus outbreak:
- Preview is now Wednesday afternoons, 1:00 – 5:00 PM, no appointment required.
- Pickup times will be scheduled online so that we can meet the maximum occupancy guidelines. There will be a link below that will be activated when the auction concludes for you to reserve a pickup time. You may not reserve a time before the auction ends. We have extended pickup hours to try to make it workable for everyone.
- As much as possible, we will be bringing your purchases outside the building and we will ask that you remain in you car until we do. We will try to greet you, but if we don’t, a quick honk should bring us out. If you notify us, we can charge your card before you arrive, have your purchases waiting for you outside, and speed up the process. We will also be happy to take your payment from your car.
- We can deliver your purchases for a fee if you wish to remain at home
- We can also ship anything that you purchase
Please remember, this is all new to us as well as you. We value each of our customers and we want to keep you and us safe. Please be patient as we work to implement these required changes. At some point in the future we expect to be back to our normal, comfortable routine but until then we have to do what we have to do.
We Greatly Appreciate Your Business!
Pickup is at Black and Gold Auctions, 6385 HWY 40 West, in Columbia, Missouri.
The Link Below To Schedule A Pickup Time Will Be Activated At The End of the Auction
We Are Closed To Walk-In Traffic Until Further Notice Except By Appointment!
If you have any questions, please call 573-445-7333
This is an online only auction with bidding through Hibid. Bidding will end in numerical order with 4 items ending every minute. If there is bidding activity in the last 2 minutes, the end time will be extended 2 minutes until there is no further bidding for 2 minutes. Extending the end time for an item does not change the end time of the following item, so there may be several lots ending simultaneously. You may bid anytime up until the ending time for each item. Click the link above for the auction catalog and to register to bid.
TERMS: You will have to register to bid in this auction. The registration process with Hibid is one-time. You will not have to go through the registration process for future auctions. If you do not wish to register with your credit card, please contact our office and we will assist you with options. If you have difficulty with registering or if you are unsure about the process, or if you just want help bidding, call our office and we will be glad to help you with it. Online bidders will pay a buyer’s premium of 10%.
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING: We accept cash, credit cards, PayPal, and checks. Local buyers can use credit cards, cash, or personal check. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS ON TITLED VEHICLES, ATVs, OR TRACTORS! Nothing will be removed from the auction site until it is paid for. WE WILL GLADLY SHIP ANY ITEM YOU WANT! If you want us to ship your items, the cost of packing and shipping will be added to your total and a new invoice will be sent to you showing the total due. We ship in-house with reasonable handling charges ($2.00 per lot). Payment is expected within 48 hours of invoice for shipped items. If you wish to make payment arrangements other than credit card for shipped orders, we ask that you contact Black and Gold Auctions at least 24 hours before the auction.
Pickup is by appointment on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday following the auction end. You may schedule a pickup time by following the link above after the auction ends. This link is also in your invoice email.
- All unpaid invoices will be charged to the credit card registered with HiBid at 12:00 noon on Saturday following the auction end. If the card is declined, bidding privileges will be suspended until payment is made.
- If you do not show for pickup and do not contact us, there will be an automatic $5 charge added to your invoice. If you have large items, furniture, or multiple lots, that fee will be $5 per item.
- If you have a second instance of not picking up, that fee will be $30 and your account will be put on hold until you have everything picked up.
- If your invoice remains unpaid after 7 days, your items will be resold and your bidding privileges will be suspended indefinitely.
- If your paid invoice items are not picked up within 10 days of auction end, they will be forfeited and resold with no refund given.