Auction Date/Time: First Lot Ends Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 7:00 PM CDT
Auction Location: Black and Gold Auctions
We Are Back!
Wednesday Weekly Online Auction
First Lot Ends: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 7:00 PM CDT
The Wednesday Weekly Online Auction is back with some modifications. Please note these changes for the immediate future as we try to comply with regulations related to the virus outbreak:
- There will be limited preview time. Please examine the photos and read the descriptions, and if you have any questions, please call us at 573-445-7333. If you would like to schedule a 15 minute preview, click the link below to set up a time.
- Pickup times will be scheduled online so that we can meet the maximum occupancy guidelines. There will be a link here when the auction concludes for you to reserve a pickup time. You may not reserve a time before the auction ends. We will extend pickup hours to try to make it workable for everyone.
- As much as possible, we will be bringing your purchases outside the building and we will ask that you remain in you car until we do. We will try to greet you, but if we don’t, a quick honk should bring us out. If you notify us, we can charge your card before you arrive, have your purchases waiting for you outside, and speed up the process. We will also be happy to take your payment from your car.
- We can deliver your purchases for a fee if you wish to remain at home
- We can also ship anything that you purchase
Please remember, this is all new to us as well as you. We value each of our customers and we want to keep you and us safe. Please be patient as we work to implement these required changes. At some point in the future we expect to be back to our normal, comfortable routine but until then we have to do what we have to do.
We Greatly Appreciate Your Business!
This is an online only auction with bidding through Hibid. Bidding will end in numerical order with 4 items ending every minute. If there is bidding activity in the last 2 minutes, the end time will be extended 2 minutes until there is no further bidding for 2 minutes. Extending the end time for an item does not change the end time of the following item, so there may be several lots ending simultaneously. You may bid anytime up until the ending time for each item. Click the link above for the auction catalog and to register to bid.
TERMS: You will have to register to bid in this auction. The registration process with Hibid is one-time. You will not have to go through the registration process for future auctions. If you do not wish to register with your credit card, please contact our office and we will assist you with options. If you have difficulty with registering or if you are unsure about the process, or if you just want help bidding, call our office and we will be glad to help you with it. Online bidders will pay a buyer’s premium of 10%.
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING: We accept cash, credit cards, PayPal, and checks. Local buyers can use credit cards, cash, or personal check. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS ON TITLED VEHICLES, ATVs, OR TRACTORS! Nothing will be removed from the auction site until it is paid for. WE WILL GLADLY SHIP ANY ITEM YOU WANT! If you want us to ship your items, the cost of packing and shipping will be added to your total and a new invoice will be sent to you showing the total due. We ship in-house with reasonable handling charges ($2.00 per lot). Payment is expected within 48 hours of invoice for shipped items. If you wish to make payment arrangements other than credit card for shipped orders, we ask that you contact Black and Gold Auctions at least 24 hours before the auction.
Unpaid items that are not picked up within 7 days of auction end are forfeited and may be disposed of or resold at the sole discretion of Black and Gold Auctions LLC and bidder accounts will be suspended. Paid items that are not picked up within 7 days of auction end will be charged a storage fee of $2.00 per item per day minimum (more for large pieces). Paid items that are not picked up within 30 days will be forfeited and bidder account will be suspended, at which time items may be resold or disposed of at the sole discretion of Black and Gold Auctions LLC. All invoice totals, storage and other fees must be paid before the bidder account is reactivated, even if the items have been forfeited.