Auction Date/Time: First Lot Ends Sunday, January 24, 2021 at 7:00 PM CST
Address: 520 Ryan Street, Boonville, Missouri
Auction Location: Cooper County
Sports, Toys, Autographs and Collectibles Auction
First Lot Ends Sunday, January 24, 2021 @ 7:00 pm (CST)
Auctioneer’s Note: Great collection of sports cards, autographed memorabilia, modern and vintage toys, action figures, comic books, and more.
This auction is ONSITE and pickup and preview will be at 520 Ryan Street, in Boonville, Missouri.
PREVIEW AND PICKUP AT: Boonville, Missouri
Preview and Pickup is at 520 Ryan Street in Boonville, Missouri
Preview: Friday, January 22, 2021, 4:00 – 6:00 PM.
Pickup: Tuesday, January 26, 2021, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM. Please limit to no more people than needed to move items to help with social distancing. If you need items brought back to our offices or shipped, please let us know by as soon as possible by replying to your invoice email.
Please see our updated terms and conditions below or in your registration or invoice email for pickup policy.
If you have any questions, please call us at 573-445-7333.
This is an online only auction with bidding through Hibid. Bidding will end in numerical order with 5 items ending every minute. If there is bidding activity in the last 2 minutes, the end time will be extended 2 minutes until there is no further bidding for 2 minutes. Extending the end time for an item does not change the end time of the following item, so there may be several lots ending simultaneously. You may bid anytime up until the ending time for each item. Click the link above for the auction catalog and to register to bid.
TERMS: You will have to register to bid in this auction. The registration process with Hibid is one-time. You will not have to go through the registration process for future auctions. If you do not wish to register with your credit card, please contact our office and we will assist you with options. If you have difficulty with registering or if you are unsure about the process, or if you just want help bidding, call our office and we will be glad to help you with it. Online bidders will pay a buyer’s premium of 10%.
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING: We accept cash, credit cards, PayPal, and checks. Local buyers can use credit cards, cash, or personal check. Nothing will be removed from the auction site until it is paid for. WE WILL GLADLY SHIP ANY ITEM YOU WANT! If you want us to ship your items, the cost of packing and shipping will be added to your total and a new invoice will be sent to you showing the total due. We ship in-house with reasonable handling charges ($2.00 per lot). Payment is expected within 48 hours of invoice for shipped items. If you wish to make payment arrangements other than credit card for shipped orders, we ask that you contact Black and Gold Auctions at least 24 hours before the auction.
- All unpaid invoices will be charged to the credit card registered with HiBid at 12:00 noon on Thursday following the auction end. If the card is declined, bidding privileges will be suspended until payment is made.
- If you do not show for pickup and do not contact us, there will be an automatic $5 charge added to your invoice. If you have large items, furniture, or multiple lots, that fee will be $5 per item.
- If you have a second instance of not picking up, that fee will be $30 and your account will be put on hold until you have everything picked up.
- If your invoice remains unpaid after 7 days, your items will be resold and your bidding privileges will be suspended indefinitely.
- If your paid invoice items are not picked up within 10 days of auction end, they will be forfeited and resold with no refund given.
This does not apply to orders that we are shipping! We will always try to accommodate special situations, but there must be communication!