Auction Date/Time: Friday, April 28 @ 12:00 PM
Auction Type: Live Webcast
Sellers: Diane Glascock Trust
Address: 10701 Highway O, Hannibal, MO
Real Estate Auction: Live and Webcast Online
Friday, April 28, 2017, 12:00 PM
10701 Highway O, Hannibal, Missouri
Seller: Diane Glascock Trust
Open House: Sunday, April 9th 1:00 to 4:00 & Saturday, April 15th 1:00 to 4:00
This beautiful home is situated on one of the highest points in the area with spectacular views that go for miles! Located between New London and Hannibal on a secluded and quiet hilltop, this is a one-of-a-kind property that has abundant wildlife, trees and woods, open pasture and crop land. Travel through the trees up the winding paved drive to catch your first glimpse of this custom built home with timeless beauty. Perfect for a home office, this 3,800 square foot home has a great room with vaulted ceilings and a loft that overlooks the spacious grounds. Imagine yourself watching the sun rise at your desk in front of the triple loft window! The kitchen is a dream with tiled floors, extensive oak cabinetry, and large east windows in the open dining room. Main floor master bedroom suite with jetted tub, walk-in closet, exterior door, and plenty of space. Downstairs there is a large media room with divider, double French doors to the outside, and a massive storage room. Utility hookups on both levels, oversize 2-car garage, acres of yard and landscaping only add to the appeal of this home. The flowers and trees are ready to burst into beauty! Outside there is a large shop with garage doors on both ends, ready for a workshop or to park your toys. This is a gem, ready for a new owner to make it their own. Call for an appointment to see your dream home in the making!
- 11/2 story brick and vinyl home with 728 sq ft attached garage.
- Main floor has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, and mud room.
- Master bedroom features walk in closet, master bath with garden tub.
- Large family room with vaulted ceiling, loft room above could be used as a 3rd bedroom or office.
- Large dining room and kitchen, tile floor in both. Kitchen has ample cabinet and counter top space, island bar, dishwasher and large pantry.
- 2,200 sq ft walkout basement with finished large family room, bedroom and bath with shower.
- 1,100 sq ft of unfinished basement with washer, dryer hookups. Could be finished or used for storage.
- Home has rural water; Geothermal water furnace; Marathon water heater. Concrete patio and porches, landscaped. Secluded with beautiful view.
- 1,200 sq ft wood frame utility building.
- Land approximately 182 M/L 120 acres wooded, 60 acres tillable or hay/pasture. Abundant deer, turkey and wildlife.
Terms: 1 1/2% down day of auction. Close within 30 days. Property sold AS IS by legal description. TRUST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ALL BIDS.